Thursday, May 19

The Selected Seven

I've changed the url for the blog, but I guess being here makes this statement irrelevant. Why? Coz I just realized that artcdroid.blogspot is too close to artdroid.blogspot which is owned by a "hairy asian" guy (so I was told).

I promised I would not be posting today. And yet here I am. But what if I post this tomorrow? Then I won't have lied and I'll still have posted. No, seriously, this shit could be puzzling archaeologists  in the distant future so I might as well give them hell.

I am an avid consumer of media, especially that of the entertaining sort. In fact, I have such an appetite that I outsourced the decision making process for the content that I consume at times. "stumbleupon" saves me having to think about the next site to visit, it was designed with a lazy browsers appetite in mind. I digress.

Sheldon Cooper - this guy is brilliant to the point of being an idiot. But he rubs us all the right way coz we know this heart is in the right place.....if he has one.
I like that thing he was doing in the picture, if it could work, the world's population would be at a manageable level.






Stewie Griffin - another genius, master of wit and satire. We know his heart is in the wrong place for the right reasons. The world is a cruel place and deserves Stewie as president.






King Julian - definitely not a genius but by far the most impressive character ever. Can you be more vain? I can't. No, seriously, this guy goes over the top because he defies evidence, his conclusions are a rebuttal of logic itself. "After much deep and profound brain things inside my head....." I mean, brain things?




Samurai X - for me he is the epitome of mastering your emotions without embracing the dark side. I think he's cooler than King Julian but I'm still going to name my first (proper) car after Julian. He's actually a bloody role model. He even uses his sword reluctantly (note for the wise).






Yoda - want to be like him, don't we all? Short, he may be, but underestimate him, you should not. A standing ovation in the theatre, I led, when fought Dooku, he did. Agree with you, I do. No Darth Yoda, there was.






Viktor - Now there's a vampire, not those gay pretty-boys of Twilight and Vampire Diaries. I think the only other vampires who left a mark are Alexander Lucard (he was my first) and Lestat (his wikipedia thingy). The thing with Victor is the way he dramatizes his speech. You can see the passion in his expression, and its not something I have adequate command of English to describe. If he didn't have such a common name, King Julian would have competition.









The Architect - I came. Pardon my language. I heard him for the first time and I had an orgasm - intellectual orgasm. I didn't understand everything he said the first time and it wasn't a matter of accent. When I grow up, I want to speak like this guy.



Yeah, and that's about it. If I've forgotten anyone, they can't be that good, can they?

Random thought - he's here, he's dear. Later Shree - isn't that a weird name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Bird Gadget