Sunday, May 1

Online diaries cum blogs

Thanks to my browser randomly crashing, I've lost a three paragraph post. Let me see if I can remember what I was on about.


First, something about not making this an online diary followed by a recap of the things I did yesterday and an oops about having just made this into a diary of a not so interesting personality. I mean, so I had a great wine evening, so some young but legal ones came to entertain us with not so traditional (actualy rather swaggerific) dance. So I got into bed at 6. Right about here came the oops.


Moving on to the more substantial observation. Social media has brought out innate human traits. I think this is what the good book calls the pride of life. The desperate desire to ensure our peers are aware of even minuscule social achievements. I suppose that's what made Facebook and twitter what they are today. Why tell one when you can broadcast to all. I say we need a CCK license to have Facebook and twitter accounts.


Random thought - Insipid. Cuddle. Liver. Don't ask.

2 comments:

So have u achieved not making this a diary cum blog...

But again its a personal blog and its not feasible to completely ignore the events in your life..I have to confess I like the style you have chosen so far, in giving your opinion on issues you give a contextual background relating the topic on an event that happened to you and later giving your opinion, you have done this in atleast sic articles without necessary giving us a list of what you did..you only pick the incident which will build your story..lovely!!

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Bird Gadget