Monday, October 3

October - Final Lap

I’ve “drafted” a post that a friend inspired me to write. It covers that sensitive topic of things that only Oprah should hear, and even she should listen them backstage with her bodyguards on stand by. But I can tell a hating post while I write it and I’ve decided that I’m too nice for that sh*t.

You know, one interesting thing about blogging is unpredictability. Having chosen such a personal topic means I cannot predict what I will post about in the weeks to come. But this also keeps me on my toes in looking out for things I can talk about while at the same time making sure I don’t go the vain bitchy route.

I thank God for my friends. They come in all assortments and I can always find at least two people to identify with in any given scenario. It’s true that you attract what you exude. Figures why I know so few emotional wrecks, and the few I know don’t survive.

October is usually a hurried month for me, hurried but productive. Oh well, let me get to it.

PS: Today I remembered an old saying - "Small minds discuss people. Average Minds discuss events. Great minds discuss ideas". Let us all examine ourselves (In a preacher-like tone).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Bird Gadget