Sunday, October 16

Drugs are bad for you.

Which reminds me, jokes about vagina are just not funny. Period.

I had an exciting weekend in which I also got to think a lot about my life. Turns out that I'm chicken. The reason I didn't hit on someone I met was not because of principle, it was because I didn't have the guts and I was afraid of failure. Go figure (although to save face I must say the stakes were not nearly high enough).

But this blog is not about me, its about....., oh sh*t, it is about me.

For the third consecutive weekend I went for bowling. And in retrospect, turns out my score remains the same regardless of whatever state I'm in. But I think I should take a break, its getting boring already.

I'm planning yet another short vacation, and this time I must travel out of this city.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Bird Gadget