Thursday, May 12

Of madness and Bond

I had an infuriating conversation.......with myself. I do that once in a while. I mentally project the subject with whom I'm to have a conversation with and talk my heart out. Today it was a friend who had betrayed me by believing a rumor and spreading it without getting me into the loop. I gave him a piece of my mind and concluded by stating that friendship is a fact, not a label.

To more important matters. I'm watching James Bond Tomorrow Never Dies. Cars, gadgets, women, charm and Witt is what made a Bond movie. This new "Bond" (I don't care for his real name) doesn't have any of that. He's a tortured soul with little to offer Bond fans. We can get action anywhere. What we needed was a Bond after our hearts, like the others. Well, till next time then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Bird Gadget