Tuesday, July 5

Oh no, he's SINGLE!!!

Why are people so concerned by the fact that I'm single?

Seriously, people in relationships always think those not in one are unfortunate. and even people who are single have issues with other single people. either they want to date them themselves or just want them to be equally desperate to find a 'mate'.

My observation of relationships born of common desperation is that they tend to be short, multiple, with an irresponsible but exciting start, and ultimately a disastrous and painful ending. Why, pray tell, would I want to subject myself to that? Unless, of course, I'm trying to build a track record for dating. Is there a reward for serial dating which I have not been told about? When did I miss this memo coz this has been going on for a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Bird Gadget