Sunday, August 14

I'm Leaving You

I've finally started my leave.

It gave me such profound pleasure to tell a colleague "see you in September", and to have a last working day of the month on the 12th of the month. Sadly, time has this thing it does and eventually September will come and I'll have more than three months before my next big break from work.

Anyway, so how has my leave started? Not bad. Some over-hyped international kenchic opened at the junction and all the young people who live more for the social rep than anything else flocked to "my mall" and provided me with an excellent opportunity to "bird watch". So I spent a few hours there, and met with a friend, a client and two recent acquaintances, one my namesake and the other someone I like quite a bit. That was fun.

And here I am, Sunday afternoon with a sitting room full of people watching some drama series - I'm so interested in watching drama series, y'all know me and my love for that kind of sh**.

I can't make up my mind whether to go to coast or not, the primary reason for not going being that I'll go alone and I'd much rather risk being bored in the physical proximity of my meager resources (namely internet and TV) are located. We'll see.

I'm curious as to whether I'll blog more now that I have time on my hands. I have my doubts, all the things that happening that are interesting enough to blog about are things I'm ethically prohibited from discussing here :)

So now I need to crystalize the camping plans this week so I'm not caught by the typical last minute rush.

And I need something to make me angry so I can post something with a modicum of passion.

And why are all the nice people such bad drunks?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Bird Gadget