Monday, November 22

First Post

This is new to me. I'm known not to express myself. I am known to calculate my responses to social interactions. Perhaps thats why I am known as cold. But I think my friends suspect otherwise. Let me start of by stating this - I am strange. I really dont know anyone else like me. I dont know anyone else the way I do me. Sure I play to typical psychological convention, but I like to think I don't play quite the same. For one, I communicate better in writing. And I'd like to share my perspectives on life matters with random anonymous others.

My topics will be random, they will be about anything I encounter that has me reflecting for more than a mere moment. I will try to be consistent, but I can offer no promises. This may be a stage that will pass, or this may be an avenue for discovering something within that has long eluded me. I will receive fair comment without judging the commentor, but I will also remove any I consider disruptive of the prevailing intention of this blog. I promise to try and write freely, without reservation and without more than grammatical and spelling revision.

I feel I must explain where this idea came from. It started with a comment "You have too many emotional barriers". This came from little more than a stranger, someone who's life has only been relevant in the two occassions I have met him. For some reason I felt compelled to explain. I normally don't. But after writing down a chaotic explanation (which I will share in a subsequent post), he declined to receive it. So what to do, another randomly named, password protected document in my computer? Nah, I decided it must be saved and shared on a more dynamic medium.

So thats me. And thats what this is. Now to set up privacy settings and post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Bird Gadget